University Of Waterloo – International Master’s Award Of Excellence
- Partial Funding $2,500 per term for a maximum of 5 terms
- University of Waterloo
- All Subjects Researched based
- International Students
University of Waterloo – International Master’s Award of Excellence is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects Researched based taught at University of Waterloo The deadline of the scholarhip is Annual.
University of Waterloo – International Master’s Award of Excellence is available to undertake Masters level programs at University of Waterloo.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
students from all nationalities are eligible.
The scholarship award is valued at $2,500 per term for a maximum of 5 terms.
- Applicants must be International students with a valid Canadian study permit who are registered full time and assessed international tuition fees.
- The scholarship will normally be awarded to Masters degree students in research-based programs (thesis or major research paper).
- Only students entering the first term of their program are eligible.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic excellence through criteria established by the Faculty and must meet the academic progress requirements of their program and not have outstanding probationary admission requirements.
Students will be automatically considered for this award based on their application for admission; hence no separate scholarship application is required. Departments and/or Faculties will select the students and nominate for the scholarship. The application deadline for most Masters programs commencing September 2021 fall within January to February 2021. See the official website (link found below) for the application deadlines specific to each Masters degree program.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship