University of Eldoret, UoE Admission Requirements: 2021/2022 for all the courses at the undergraduate, diploma and postgraduate level is updated every year. Therefore, this article contains the full list of all the undergraduate and postgraduate courses coupled with their general requirements.
For admission into programmes of study at the University of Eldoret, UoE for any first degree or second degree, an applicant must have the following requirements for a successful admission.
UNIVERSITY OF ELDORET, UOE UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry requirements for a Undergraduate Courses
- The minimum entry qualifications is C+(plus) at KCSE and must meet specific program requirements.
Check below to get the Specific Entry Requirements of various Courses
UNIVERSITY OF ELDORET, UOE POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry requirements for a Postgraduate degree Programme
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Duration of Programme: 1 Academic Year
Entry requirements for a Masters degree Programme
- A Bachelor’s degree with at least an upper Second class honors; or
- A Bachelor’s degree with a lower Second Class Honors and two years work experience in a related field.
Entry requirements for a Doctor of Philosophy Programme
• Masters Degree from a recognized University in areas of specialization relevant to the programme.