Students who desire to obtain a postgraduate degree and career in oil and gas are encouraged to apply for the Tullow Oil Scholarship Postgraduate Programme.
Benefits of the Scholarship
The scholarship which is valued at $60,000 per annum includes the tuition fee, monthly, stipend, travel cost, warm clothing, and baggage allowance.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a legal resident of Ghana.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree and pursuing a postgraduate course.
- Must not have a previous history of studying abroad.
- Must be willing to return to the home country upon graduation.
- Tullow employees and their dependents are not eligible to apply.
Tullow is sponsoring a wide range of courses that would help to enhance the economic growth of the country which includes engineering, and other oil and gas related courses. It is important to note that some selected African countries are also provided with the same scholarship.