SYSTEMS & DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR AT ZAMBIA TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY LTD, ZAMBIA
Systems & Database Administrator
- The Database and System Administrator is responsible for installing, configuring and managing different solutions within the IT domain.
- This includes developing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all the critical Database Management
- Degree in computer Science or equivalent education
- ICTAZ or any other professional body
- 2-4 years technical working experience
- Excellent understanding of Linux/Unix & Microsoft operating systems, server environments.
- Excellent understanding of RDBMS such as Oracle, Sql server and MySQL Databases structures, Data modelling & database design
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website:
11 Oct 13:04