t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e)[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)}(window, document,'script', 'https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js'); fbq('init', '1602961713489739'); fbq('track', 'PageView');
Sure Tips on How to Obtain a Danish Student Visa as a Zambian Student

Sure Tips on How to Obtain a Danish Student Visa as a Zambian Student

Study in Denmark

Denmark is located between northern and western Europe. Denmark is a small country area wise but it is among most desired locations for higher education study. Its most Famous university is University of Copenhagen. Its other five universities are among world top 500 universities. Most of the courses are taught in English.The tuition fee is not very high for non EU/EEA students and there is no tuition fee at all for EU/ EEA Students.

In recent years, Denmarks best-known cultural establishments include the world-famous Roskilde music festival, Noma (crowned the best restaurant in the world for the past three years running) and smash-hit television series The Killing.

Student visas for Denmark

Visa requirements also vary according to whether or not you are from an EU/EEA country. Citizens of Nordic countries are treated as exactly as if they were Danish citizens.

Applicants from the EU/EEA or Switzerland:

  • You do not need a visa.
  • You will need to get a registration certificate – which is simply a confirmation of your rights as an EU/EEA/Swiss citizen. In order to get this you will simply need to prove your citizenship and that you have been accepted onto a course of higher education. You will also be required to show that you have sufficient financial means.
  • You are allowed to work without restriction, but must have a permit to do so, which you can apply for at the same time as your registration certificate.

Requirements For Zambians.

  • Must get a residence permit in order to study in Denmark. In order to get this you must prove you’ve been accepted onto a course; that you can support yourself for your entire degree; that you’ve paid for at least the first semester of your course in advance; and that you can speak Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, English or German. You must apply and obtain this from your the Danish embassy in your home country.
  • Your university must also complete part of the form. This should happen before you fill in your part of the application.
  • The fee you will have to pay on applying will depend on your country of origin.
  • You will need a permit to work, which you can get at the same time as your residence permit. You may only work for 15 hours a week, except for in June, July and August, when you can work full-time.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *