SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNITY EXECUTIVE NEEDED AT DENTSU, ZAMBIA
Role and Purpose
The core function of a Social Media Community Executive is ensuring the digital media bookings are made across all digital platforms for all existing clients. Furthermore, providing frequent reports on campaign performance. Contribute to generating relevant and exciting content across platforms.
- Identify new digital opportunities.
- Develop new digital strategic campaigns with guidance from the Digital Director.
- Track and monitor client spend and budget for given campaigns.
- Develop digital schedules for both programmatic and social media campaigns.
- Develop and maintain relationships with junior media owners.
- Negotiate added value opportunities for the client portfolio with guidance from the Media director.
- Generate weekly reports on campaign performance.
- Develop content for social media pages.
- Identify any threats to the client’s digital presence.
- Work with the compliance officer to update share points and dashboards.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of trending social media platforms
- Be aware of new social media trends.
- An understanding social media tools, emojis and symbols.
- An avid user of all major social media platforms
Key Performance Indicators:
- Timeous delivery of compliance report.
- To assist the finance team with tracking of client campaign billings and quotes.
- Accurate record-keeping of all schedules along with supplier invoices and quotes.
- Track and monitor client campaigns.
- Frequently generate social media content.
Dentsu Aegis Network Zambia must haves:
- The drive to succeed
- Be self-motivated
- Actively live and breathe the culture and lifestyle
- Self-aware, entrepreneurial and goal orientated with a desire for constant self-improvement
- Passionate, approachable, upbeat and fun
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to the email below: