SENIOR PROCUREMENT OFFICER AT ZAMBIA COMPULSORY STANDARDS AGENCY
Senior Procurement Officer Zcs 04 X1
The Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency (ZCSA) is a corporate body created by the Compulsory Standards Act No. 3 of 2017 whose mandate is to inter alia administer, maintain and ensure compliance with compulsory standards.
The Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency wishes to invite suitably qualified and experienced staff to fill the vacant positions of;
- Supervises timely, the preparation of the procurement plan in order to guide the procurement of good and services
- Supervises effectively, the registration and maintenance of an up-to-date supplier register in order to facilitate the establishment of a reliable supplier base
- Undertakes effectively, the provision of secretarial services to the Agency’s Procurement Committee in order to facilitate the procurement of goods, services and works
- Supervises timely, procurement of goods and services in order to facilitate operations
- Supervises effectively, the maintenance of a database on procurements in order to facilitate efficient storage and retrieval of information
- Maintains accurately, records of goods in order to ensure accountability and transparency of procurements
- Supervises timely, preparation of bidding documents in order to facilitate invitation of bids
- Manages effectively, contracts in order to ensure compliance to contractual obligations and facilitate informed decision making
- Prepares periodically, reports on procurements in order to facilitate informed decision making
- Supervises timely, development of work plans and implementation of the Annual Performance Appraisal System (APAS) in order to monitor, evaluate and enhance performance
Qualifications, experience and personal attributes:
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement and Supply or its equivalent
- Minimum 7 years relevant work experience of which 2 years should be at supervisory level
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Tact and Diplomacy
- Computer literate
- Must be of Sober character.
- Possession of a valid Driver’s License.
- Must be a member of The Zambia Institute of Procurement and Supply (ZIPS).
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications and personal attributes for the job, please send your application letter together with copies of education and professional certificates and a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV);
Indicate the position been applied for in the subject line.
The applications must be addressed to;
The Human Resource and Administration Manager,
Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency (ZCSA),
Sefalani House, Great North Road,
PO Box 31302,
N.B. No hard copies will be allowed and Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.