SALES EXECUTIVE NEEDED AT ASTRO HOLDINGS LTD
Sales Executive – Job Ref: AHL 2
Astro Holdings is a large and diversified multi division group of companies seeking to employ suitably qualified, self-driven and experienced individuals to fill the following positions:
A. Motor Division
To help improve the business by identifying new business prospects and selling our range of motor vehicles to them. Furthermore, to maintain relationships with current clients and build and maintain relationships with new clients.
Main responsibilities, but not limited to:
- To understand vehicles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting motor vehicles.
- To be able to explain to customer about the vehicles characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking clients for drives; explaining warranties and services.
- To Identify new customers, maintaining a rapport with previous customers; meeting prospects, attending to walk-in clients, responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- To understand buyer’s requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- To close sales by overcoming objections; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collect payments; deliver motor vehicles.
- To provide sales management information by completing reports.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Degree/ Diploma in Sales and/or Marketing.
- Registered Member of Zambia Institute of Marketing
- 3-5 years’ of proven experience in Sales & Marketing.
- Experience in Automobile marketing and selling will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Clean and valid driver’s licence.
How to Apply:
Send your application and detailed CV with the Job reference number indicated:
Astro Holdings Limited,
PO Box 32423,
N.B, Only those shortlisted will be contacted.