ExpressCredit is an International company operating in various southern African countries. It is a subsidiary of the EC Finance Group of companies, headquartered in Europe. ExpressCredit Zambia is the fastest growing micro-finance company in Zambia, having grown to 16 branches in less than 3 years, and still growing.
ExpressCredit Zambia is looking to recruit a seasoned and high-performing professional to fill the position of Regional Sales Manager.
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of successfully leading a sales team and achieving targets. The Regional Sales Manager will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and will be responsible for developing key growth sales strategies, tactics, action plans and ensure their successful execution.
- Develop and execute data driven sales strategies in order to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base
- Formulate sales policies and procedures
- Provide leadership and motivation to the sales team/Direct Sales Agents to achieve the best results possible
- Take a leading role in the recruitment and training of Direct Sales Agents
- Ensure sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- Provide continual training and development of all members of the sales department
- Define and Communicate the Business KPIs and targets to the Sales teams on a regular basis
- Identify key areas for improvement in the sales process, and spotting of new market opportunities for new customers
- Conduct market research, and competitor and customer analysis
- Prepare monthly sales reports and sign off on their accuracy before submitting them
- Assess the competitive landscape and institute changes to the sales program in response to competitors’ changes
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales Team
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Chief Executive officer
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any other business related field
- At least 5 years working experience in a Sales position.
- Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally from a similar industry
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business
- Knowledge of market research
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization
- Exceptional Leadership/people skills and ability to inspire sales team
- Exceptional Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Excellent Analytical and Reporting Skills and formal presentation skills
- High proficiency in Ms Word, Excel and PowerPoint
HOW TO APPLY Applications, consisting of your cover letter and CV only in a single document, should be sent to [email protected].
Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application.
Closing date for accepting applications is 28th October 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]