PROJECT OFFICER NEEDED AT NCHITONET DOT COM
Nchitonet Dot Com Company is recruiting for a client from the Banking and Financial Sector. We are looking for Project Officer who will work under the direction of the Project Manager and provide technical assistance to ensure that Project goals and objectives are achieved. This Officer will assist with planning, execution, coordination, implementation and monitoring of project activities.
The Project Officer will work under the direction of the Project Manager and provide technical assistance to ensure that Project goals and objectives are achieved. This Officer will assist with planning, execution, coordination, implementation and monitoring of project activities
The Project Officer (PO) is required to provide a full range of project management support for the Sparkassenstiftung Zambia including:
- Assistance to the long-term expert and / or contribution to the joint team-duties in terms of:
- Management of daily activities within the project
- Organizational, administrative and logistical issues
- Responsible planning, management and implementation of sub-projects under the guidance and supervision of the long-term expert including the planning and implementation of workshops and other events
- Monitoring of project activities especially the implementation to be conducted by partner organizations
- Communication and marketing of the Organization and the Project
- Support short-term experts to fulfil their assignment
- Any other task within the scope of the partnership project
- Ensure short-term contracts and deadlines are managed in accordance with the terms of reference
- Support short term experts
- Develop and maintain a sound network of government and other stakeholder counterparts
- Undertake a range of administrative duties and tasks that may reflect substantial variety and complexity
- Support other Team members activities by providing Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) activity tracking and monitoring, data collection, database administration, and M&E related coordination with counterparts, as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Dynamic professional with experience in project planning, execution, coordination, monitoring and evaluation of medium to large projects.
- Excellent written and spoken English with good communications (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Must be able to provide detailed reports for stakeholders and minutes from workshops and meetings. Additionally, to present the project personally and virtually.
- Excellent skills in MS-Office, especially in MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong project management and reporting skills. Must be able to provide technical advice and support to the Project Manager.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams and stakeholder groups, nationally and regionally.
- Knowledge and understanding of the work of Sparkassenstiftung Zambia, the region and around the world.
- Good working knowledge of internationally accepted rules governing procurement of goods and services.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent people skills. Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
Minimum Training and Experience:
- An undergraduate degree in Law, Management, Social Sciences, Humanities, Finance or a related field.
- At least two (2) years’ experience providing support to medium to large scale projects.
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: