- Fully Funded
- Prince of Songkla University
- Masters, PhD
- Biomedical Engineering, Biomedical Sciences, Public Health, Epidemiology
- International Students
Prince of Songkla University Faculty of Medicine International Student Graduate Scholarships is open for International Students The scholarship allows Masters, PhD level programm(s) in the field of Biomedical Engineering, Biomedical Sciences, Public Health, Epidemiology taught at Prince of Songkla University The deadline of the scholarhip is 30 Apr 2020.
Prince of Songkla University Faculty of Medicine International Student Graduate Scholarships is available to undertake Masters, PhD level programs at Prince of Songkla University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biomedical Sciences
- Public Health
Prince of Songkla University provides the monthly allowance (currently 10,000 Baht, approx. 300 US$) covers housing and living expenses, tuition fee, a travel expense to and from home country at the beginning and the end of the program term respectively. It also provides coverage of health and accident insurance during the period of award in Thailand (90 US$).
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- International students with good academic record and research experience
- Eligibility is restricted to new graduate students who are expecting to begin his/her studies at Prince of Songkla University in semester 1/202o (July 2020).
- In order to apply for the award, applicants are required to apply for admission at the university.
- After being enrolled, candidates must complete the application form