PhD Scholarships: Doctoral Program “Ethics And Responsible Leadership In Business” At The Wittenberg Center For Global Ethics
- Fully Funded
- The Wittenberg Center for Global Ethics
- International Students
The Wittenberg Center for Global Ethics (WCGE) hosts the Doctoral Program “Ethics and Responsible Leadership in Business” (ERL). For admissions in November/December 2020, the program will award up to SIX DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS.
The scholarships are financed by the Karl Schlecht Foundation (KSG) and by the Stiftung der Deutschen Wirtschaft (sdw). The scholarship includes a monthly living stipend of 1,350 € and a membership in the doctoral program with an access to a broad scientific and professional network.
The international doctoral program academically and financially supports doctoral candidates who develop scientifically well-founded and practically relevant answers to questions arising in the research areas of economic, corporate, and leadership ethics.The doctoral program is ideal for highly qualified, socially engaged, and globally thinking, active young scholars and practitioners from all over the world. For further information see: www.ethicsinbusiness.eu
PhD Scholarships: Doctoral Program “Ethics and Responsible Leadership in Business” at The Wittenberg Center for Global Ethics is available to undertake PhD level programs at The Wittenberg Center for Global Ethics.
The scholarship is available to pursue PhD in “Ethics and Responsible leadership in business” .
students with any nationality are allowed to apply.
The scholarship includes a monthly living stipend of 1,350 € and a membership in the doctoral program with an access to a broad scientific and professional network.
- Applicants must have received a master’s, magister or diploma degree in a subject area that is relevant to their dissertation project. Applicants must have graduated from their master’s, magister or diploma program with an above-average degree (for example, with honours, at least grade “good” (2.0) or an equivalent degree).
- Experienced professional work, also through internships and working student positions.
- Have been committed to social or political projects.
- Have gained international experience through studies abroad programs, professional stays abroad, or international volunteer work.
An application comprises the following documents:
- Letter of motivation (in English, max. 1000 words)
- Personal data sheet (in German or English)
- Academic reference letter
- Exposé of research idea (in German or English; max. 5000 words)
- Copies of bachelor´s, master’s, magister and/or diploma certificates (or a provisional certificate) with all individual grades that are relevant for the examination and final grade
- Internship and employment certificates (if applicable)
- Certification / proof of voluntary work (if applicable) Further information about the conditions of entry, the selection criteria of the doctoral program, the award criteria of the scholarship, and the application procedure can be found on here: https://www.wcge.org/en/research/doctoral-program/application
- Applicants should submit their application via the online application portal: https://ls.wcge.org/application2020