Peter Zelas Postgraduate Research Awards In Australia, 2021-22
Peter Zelas Postgraduate Research Awards in Australia, 2021-22 is open for Domestic Students, International Students . The scholarship allows Masters, PhD level programme(s) in the field of Medicine taught at Western Sydney University. The deadline of the scholarship is 30 Apr 2021.
Peter Zelas Postgraduate Research Awards in Australia, 2021-22 is available to undertake Masters, PhD level programs at .
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
Western Sydney University will cover all study expenses in the following manner:
- Domestic candidates will receive a tax-free stipend of $30,000(AUD) per annum for up to 3 years to support living costs, supported by the Research Training Program (RTP) Fee Offset.
- International candidates will receive a tax-free stipend of $30,000(AUD) per annum for up to 3 years to support living costs. Those with a strong track record will be eligible for a tuition fee waiver.
- Support for conference attendance, fieldwork, and additional costs as approved by the School.
Domestic & International Students can apply for this scholarship program.
To be eligible, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Hold qualifications and experience equal to one of the following (i) an Australian First Class Bachelor (Honours) degree, (ii) coursework Masters with at least 25% research component, (iii) a Research Masters degree, or (iv) equivalent overseas qualifications.
- Demonstrate strong academic performance in disciplines relevant to medical education and training.
- Be willing to travel in Western Sydney and potentially rural Western New South Wales (NSW), Australia.
- Be enthusiastic and highly motivated to undertake further study at an advanced level.
Awards are issued periodically throughout the year, and each release contains specific application dates and eligibility criteria. For taking this opportunity as a new applicant, you need to submit your application in two steps as the following:
- Step 1: Candidates must take admission in the masters or doctoral degree at the university
- Step2: Follow the step-by-step instructions on the how to apply for a project scholarship page and follow the steps to apply for admission via the Online Application Portal.