TopFloor, on behalf of our client – a leading Financial Services provider, is looking to hire a Pension Consultant – Retention to join their team in Lusaka.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Manage Trustee and Pension Executive Committees (PEC) meetings
- Organise PEC meeting calendars and send out meeting notices and packs to Trustees and other PEC members.
- Review and analyse Investment Policy Statements in line with SI 141
- Report compliance status to Trustees
- Address regulatory – audit, actuarial, inspection queries and provide feedback to the interested parties
- Update pension members on investment update
- Send quarterly reports to Fund members.
- KYC Exercise; Ensure 100% compliance regarding the submission of all required documents by all schemes under administration.
- Carry out Retention activities such as Trustee inductions and training, Member clinics and Pre-retirement clinics
- Feedback to the management committee and other stakeholders on Service Level Agreement performance as per client feedback.
- Timely response to requests by other staff members.
- Contribute towards Brand Development; Development of marketing materials for website and implementation of digital strategies.
- Authorisation of new scheme members into the Fund master pension system.
The suitable candidate for the position will be required to possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Degree in Business Administration or any business-related field.
- Competence course in Pensions Management would be an added advantage.
- Extensive knowledge in Pension Administration
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a similar role
Skills and Abilities:
The suitable candidate must be proactive, a quick learner and exhibit high levels of integrity. A strong team player who is able to team lead and has adept problem-solving skills, they will also be required to demonstrate the ability to contribute to brand development and formulate marketing strategies that contribute to the overall objectives of the company. The candidate must be able to communicate effectively in both oral and written forms and must be self-motivated, reliable and have a strong work ethic.
Applicants should send their resumes to [email protected] with ‘Pension Consultant – Retention, Lusaka’ as email subject before 30th September 2019 or go to http://www.topfloor.co.zm to apply. Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]