Meru University of Science and Technology Fees Structure PDF 2021/2022
Meru University Fees Structure PDF | Meru University of Science and Technology Fees Structure for 2021/2022 academic year… See details below.
Meru University of Science and Technology Fees Structure 2021/2022… The MUST School Fees Structure has been released for the 2021/2022 academic year.
MUST Fees Structure, MUST Undergraduate Fees Structure, MUST Postgraduate Fees Structure, MUST Tuition Fees Structure… full details below…
The management of the Meru University of Science and Technology (MUST) has released the School Fees Structure to be paid by each undergraduate and postgraduate (Degree, PhD, Masters, Diploma, Certificate, Short Course and Non-Degree) students respectively for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The following policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programmes at the MUST. The Institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council and we will update it ASAP.
MUST Fees Structure is successfully uploaded online, to access the fees, Click on the link below representing your programme of choice:
- School of Computing and Informatics Fee Structure
- School of Education Fee Structure
- School of Nursing Fee Structure
- School Of Business and Economics Fee Structure
- School of Pure and Applied Sciences Fee Structure
- School of Engineering and Architecture Fee Structure
- School of Health Sciences Fee Structure
- School of Agriculture and Food Science Fee Structure
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the MUST by visiting the institution’s official website or campus.