MASINDE MULIRO UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS 2021/2022
MASINDE MULIRO MMUST: ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS 2021/2022
Masinde Muliro University, MMUST Admission requirements: 2021/2022 for all the courses at the undergraduate, diploma and postgraduate level is updated every year. Therefore, this article contains the full list of all the undergraduate and postgraduate courses coupled with their general requirements.
For admission into programmes of study at the Masinde Muliro University of Technology MMUST, for any first degree or second degree, an applicant must have the following requirements for a successful admission.
MASINDE MULIRO UNIVERSITY MMUST, UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- K.C.S.E mean grade C+ and above or its equivalent;
- A level with at least two principal passes and one subsidiary;
MASINDE MULIRO UNIVERSITY MMUST POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR A POSTGRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMME
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited university in a subject or subjects relevant to the field applied for.
Duration of the Programme: One Academic year
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR A MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME
- A Bachelor’s Degree with at least an Upper Second class Honours, or;
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a Lower Second Class Honours and two years work experience in a related field.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR A DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY PROGRAMME
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University in areas of specialization relevant to the programme.
For further enquiries, LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW