Our client is a global leader and pioneer in delivering affordable solar-powered solutions designed for the two billion people in the developing world without access to reliable energy. They provide distributed solar energy solutions for households and small businesses that are transforming the way people all over the world use and pay for energy and is looking for a self-motivated and qualified Marketing Manager.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies;
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations;
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness;
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media ;
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence;
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics;
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution;
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth;
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses;
- Proven experience as a Marketing Manager or similar role having worked in a marketing department;
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles;
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics;
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Creativity, commercial and brand awareness;
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach;
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant field;
- Experience in Market Agency;
Interested Applicants should send their application, CVs and academic documents to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 26TH April 2019 for the attention for the recruitment for the recruitment director.
Please Quote Reference GH2019/022.