Regitech Soya Processing Industries Limited
Regitech Soya Processing Industries Limited, an Agro Processing Company, situated in Kasama wishes to recruit two (02) Machine Operators
The Machine Operators will perform various tasks including:
- He/she will be expected to set up and operate production machines in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Adjust machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications and in a timely fashion.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance on assigned machines.
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
- Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops
- Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials
- Ensure cleanliness – housekeeping and sanitation of the highest levels in the production areas
- Certificate in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or any related field
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Machine Operator in a busy food processing or manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and/or Production Procedures
IV. Personal Attributes
- High Analytical Skills
- Attention to Detail.
- Team Player
- Physical Stamina and Strength
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Fast Learner
- Applicants who possess knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety besides the other qualifications will be given preference.
QUALIFIED FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should send us their updated CV and cover letter addressed to The Managing Director to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are in Kasama drop your applications at the factory behind Kapongolo Secondary School after Tazara.
Applications close on the 30th June, 2019 at 17.00 hours
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com