Kenyatta University Entry Requirements 2021/2022
Kenyatta University Entry Requirements 2021/2022 – See Details of Kenyatta University Entry Requirements
The Management of Kenyatta University has announced the various Courses and their Entry Requirements. Courses for 2021/2022 Kenyatta University Intake. Prospective Students can check and apply for Admission.
Kenyatta University Qualification – Kenyatta University Entry Requirements 2021/2022
Kenyatta University Diploma Courses Entry Requirements
In order to gain admission into programs of study at the Kenyatta University for any first degree or second degree, an applicant must have the following requirements for a successful admission.
KENYATTA UNIVERSITY UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
All applications for Undergraduate degree courses by Kenyan school candidates should be addressed to, The Secretary, The Joint Admissions Board, P.O. Box 30197, NAIROBI.
All other applications for admission should be addressed to, The Registrar (Academic), Kenyatta University, P.O. Box 43844 – 00100, Nairobi, to reach him not later than 30th November of the year preceding that for which admission is sought.
Entry Requirements for Undergraduate Degree Courses
- A minimum of Grade C+ at the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examination (KCSE) or equivalent.
- Also, applicants must meet specific degree requirements for each school. The entry requirement set should be regarded as the minimum, which in no way entitle an applicant to a place at the university.
- Limited opportunities occasionally arise for the admission of a few students to pursue parts of courses within a discipline, or in more than one discipline, and a combination, which does not constitute a program for the award of a degree of the University.
- Candidates admitted for such a program are known as occasional students.
To qualify for admission under this category candidates must:
- Satisfy the normal minimum entrance requirements, or offer alternative equivalent qualifications satisfactory to the Board of the School concerned.
- Produce evidence of being a student in another university.
The tenure of occasional studentship is normally up to a maximum of one academic year.
It should be noted that students admitted under this category are evaluated either by course work or university examinations.
KENYATTA UNIVERSITY, KU POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- A Bachelors degree with Second Class Honours – Upper Division or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Admission requirements and regulations for all postgraduate programs appear under the Graduate School
Kenyatta University Special Entry Requirements 2021/2022