Kabale University Admission Requirement 2021-2022
Kabale University Admission Requirements 2021-2022
Kabale University Admission Requirement 2021-2022 for all the courses at the undergraduate, diploma and postgraduate level is updated every year.
Therefore, this article contains the full list of all the undergraduate courses and Postgraduate courses coupled with their general requirements.
For admission into programmes of study at the Kabale University, KAB, an applicant must have the following requirements for a successful admission.
KABALE UNIVERSITY, KAB UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
The following are the requirements for admission to Degree programmes:
- For a bachelor’s degree programme, UACE (or its equivalent) with at least two principal passes in relevant subjects obtained at the same sitting, or a relevant diploma
- For an undergraduate diploma programme, UACE (or its equivalent) with at least one principal pass and two subsidiary passes in relevant subjects obtained at the same sitting, or a relevant certificate
- UCE (or its equivalent) with at least five passes obtained at the same sitting
KABALE UNIVERSITY, KAB POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry requirements for a Postgraduate degree Programme
- For a candidate to be admitted into any postgraduate diploma programme, the candidate must have a degree from KAB or any other recognized University with a minimum of pass class degree in a relevant field.
Entry requirements for a Masters degree Programme
- To be admitted into the Master’s degree programme the applicant must possess a Bachelor degree of KAB or of any recognized University by KAB Senate in the relevant field.
- A professional qualification from a recognized institution may be considered for admission to a professional Master’s degree.