Job Vacancy in Zambia: Senior Electrical Projects Engineer
- Senior Electrical Projects Engineer
We have an Immediate position available for a Senior Electrical Projects Engineer.
We are an Electrical Company based in Kitwe.
We focus on ELECTRICAL Projects, ELECTRICAL Whole selling, and Electrical Panel building.
Bonus incentives and Performance bonuses will be attainable.
You will be required to assist with design and implement complex industrial, commercial, and domestic electrical systems, for the company
The Position will have different Electrical Teams and Electricians reporting to them from various Project sites.
- Required will be a Technologists Diploma with at least 5 years practical experience as a Technologist.
- Management experience will be a requirement.
- An Engineering Degree will be an advantage with negotiable remuneration package.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Supervising Site Installations and resolving design and Site based issues.
- Liaising with Customer contacts and Various contractor contacts.
- Scheduling and co-coordinating shutdowns.
- Managing Staff, and delegating tasks to team members.
- Planning and scheduling of work teams on a daily, weekly and Monthly basis.
- Assistance with Electrical cost estimating and Project Budget calculations.
- Monitoring resources and site requirements.
- Materials requirement planning and delivery scheduling as per Project requirements.
Method of Application
To apply, send your CV and Certificates to this email: