IDC SYSTEM MAINTENANCE ENGINEER AT ZTE ZAMBIA SERVICES LTD
IDC system maintenance engineer
- Be responsible for the installation and debugging of the software system in the data center computer room
- Be responsible for the debugging and maintenance of the network equipment in the data center room
- Handle data center room alarm, fault location and problem handling;
- For problems that cannot be solved on site, collect information and feed back to R & D for processing
- Carry out version upgrade, business cutover and KPI tracking according to the company’s specifications
- University Bachelor or Master Degree in Telecommunications/Electronics Engineering /Computer Science or relevant majors.
- More than 2 year experience in related fields, telecom industry will be advantage.
- Work hard under pressure and be capable to accept and accomplish challenges.
- Familiar with Oracle, SQL server and other mainstream databases
- Familiar with windows server, Linux, UNIX, Solaris and other mainstream operating systems;
- Familiar with OSPF / MPLS / VPN, ZTE / Cisco router, switch, firewall and other network protocols and equipment
- Familiar with tomcat, WebService, MQ and other IT systems and interface protocols;
- CCNP, PMP certificate is preferred.
Method of Application
You are welcome to send CV to the (email subject please indicate position):
Email applications to