Title: Human Resource Business Partner
Closing Date: 10th June, 2019
To support line management in the execution and development of all HR programs and initiatives, provide expertise on people-related matters and manage the provision HR services to ensure alignment to the strategic objectives and goals of Zamtel.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or any related field from a recognized university
• Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management
Minimum Experience :
• 3+ years of experience in human resource management
• Demonstrable experience with HR metrics • Thorough knowledge of labour legislation • Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
click here to download the full job profile
- Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically via our website www.zamtel.co.zm
- Applications should be sent electronically consisting of a letter and CV as a single document (PDF or word)
- Applications should be saved and sent in the following format:
- Job title_Name_CVnote
- e.g. Senior_Network_Administrator_Bwalya_Mpundu_CVnote
Note: if you previously applied for this particular job and made a mistake in applying by sending an incorrect CV or Application and wish to change the file, simply re-upload the file and re-apply to update the previous document.
To apply for this job please visit vacancies.zamtel.co.zm.