Head of Fixed Income, Credit and Derivatives Trading Needed in Zambia
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
To develop tactical strategy and delivery plans, formulate associated practice/s and to ensure operational implementation and adaption i.t.o. investment methodology, governance and delivery objectives.
- Ensure appropriate management of respective trading portfolios that includes but not limited to interbank and institutional counterparty visits and engagement, portfolio performance management, reporting and executing of client requirements
- Agree financial targets/new business targets and set out tactical trading plans to achieve this on an annual basis
- Ensure that portfolio meets the required risk management standards
- Coach, mentor and manage team members toward driving business objectives and ensuring colleague development (where applicable)
- Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas
- Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: