|: University of Bristol
: International Students
: Accountancy, Finance
: Partial Funding / Limited support
Scholarship Description: At the University of Bristol, the Department of Accounting and Finance is pleased to announce the Global Accounting and Finance Scholarship.
The university is offering the eight global scholarships worth £5,000 each to eligible international students studying for a postgraduate qualification in Accounting and Finance.
Bristol is one of the most popular and successful universities in the UK and according to QS World University Ranking, it was ranked in the top 5% of the world’s universities in 2019.
Degree Level: Postgraduate programms are available
Available Subject: Accounting and Finance
Scholarship benefits: Eight scholarships worth £5,000 each. The awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
Entrance Requirements: You can apply for a University of Bristol Global Accounting and Finance Scholarship if you:
- Are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- Have applied to start one of the qualifying Accounting and Finance MSc programmes at the University of Bristol in September 2019
- Start their postgraduate programme in September 2019
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Accounting, Finance and Management
- MSc Banking, Regulation and Financial Stability
- MSc Economics, Accounting and Finance
- MSc Finance and Investment
- They will use the same application process as for the Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships.
- If you apply for the Global Accounting and Finance Scholarship, you will also automatically be considered for the Think Big Postgraduate Scholarship. You do not need to submit two separate applications.
Please Note: You will automatically be considered for rounds 1 and 2, so there is no need to submit your application again if you are not made an offer in round 1.
Deadline: Round One – 31 March 2019. Round Two – 30 June 2019.