General Manager – Food Supply Chain And Processing
Zynle Foods Ltd deals is a food technology company dealing in food supply chain management services and processing.
We are a fast-growing company that is looking for a mature, highly motivated and organised individual to drive and oversee day to day company operations.
The candidate should have the right blend of visionary leadership, strategic planning and implementation.
We’re especially looking for someone with track records managing stakeholders across the food supply chain ecosystem.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Coordinating processes of the food supply chain ecosystem
- Maintaining staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Ensures a safe, secure, and legal work environment.
- Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develop, coordinate, and enforce systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establish strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information.
- Define objectives, identifies and evaluates trends and options, chooses a course of action, and evaluates outcomes in the food supply chain ecosystem
- Accomplish financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Maintain quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards, analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems, and recommending system improvements.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proven experience in a managerial role, Strong working knowledge of operational procedure.
- Understanding of Marketing and Sales
Education, Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in agricultural or food sciences or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience working in senior management of a similar business environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great leadership skills.
- Top-notch analytical skills — you must have an eye for detail!
- The ability to travel to meet clients, and research new markets as needed.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience Working within the food production business/manufacturing
- Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of Application
Or Drop your CV at plot 19003 off Parliament road,