Madison Asset Management Company Limited (MAMCo)
Madison Asset Management Company Limited (MAMCo) is one of the leading Asset Management and Financial investment Companies in zambia, it manages the Madison Unit Trust Funds among other funds and has branches in Lusaka, Ndola, Kitwe, Chingola, and Solwezi.
The Company invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the position of FUNDS FINANCE MANAGER to be based in Lusaka.
- Maintenance of ledgers and control accounts
- Maintaining investment schedules, posting to the general ledger and accruing interest
- Preparation of management accounts and year end audited financial reports for all reporting funds
- Preparation of quarterly Trustee reports
- Preparation of regulatory returns for the collective investment schemes (CIS)
- Preparation of forecasts, budgets and budgetary control
- Implementation of internal controls surrounding payments and receipts
- Attend to all regulatory inspections as well as internal and external audits
- Correspondence with third party institutions such as banks, regulators etc
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS, QUALITIES & ABILITIES
- Full grade 12 certificate with at least merit in Mathematics & English.
- Minimum holder of full ACCA, CIMA or ZICA.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office packages and book keeping.
- Excellent skill in effective verbal and written communications, including active listening and report writing skills.
- Must be a team player and be proactive.
- Must be a paid up member of ZICA.
- Valid driver’s license (Manual Vehicle).
If you think that you meet the above requirements, you are invited to submit your cover letter and CV electronically only to the Group Human Resource Manager to [email protected]. Closing date is Friday 4th October 2019.
- Please note that MAMCo is an equal opportunity employer
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]