: Friedrich Ebert Foundation
: International Students
: Bachelor, Masters
: All Subjects
: Partial Funding / Limited support
Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship, Germany is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Bachelor, Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Friedrich Ebert Foundation . The deadline of the scholarhip is November 30, 2019
Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters
Available Scholarship: All subjects taught in University.
Scholarship Benefits: Partial Funding, EUR 750 or 850/month + Other allowances
Eligible Nationalities: Africa, Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe
- The scholarship is open to applicants from Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe.
- The academic excellence of the candidates is taken into consideration.
- Candidates should wish to study in Germany and should be committed to the values of social democracy.
- Highly-performing students are preferred, which also includes a comprehensive seminar program to aids the applicants to enhance his/her social competencies and academic skills.
- The number of awards available is 40.