FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER AT MISA, ZAMBIA
Finance and Administration Officer
MISA Zambia is the Zambian chapter of the Media Institute of Southern Africa. It is an organization designed to promote media freedom as well as promote media rights and responsibilities, tolerance, freedom and pluralism.
MISA is a grant funded organization so needs someone who has experience in grant accounting with multi donors to take up the role of Finance and Administration Officer.
Roles and purpose of the job
- To provide leadership, direction and expertise in financial management functions and operations as well as ensure that these are effectively and efficiently managed.
- To establish and enhance overall financial controls in order to ensure sustainability of the institution while ensuring compliance with acceptable accounting principles, bank policies and procedures, tax and banking laws and regulations.
- Ensure provision of timely financial management information to Management and the National Governing Council (NGC).
- Management of the Finance and Accounting function
- Financial and management reporting
- Budgeting and budget control
- Fund and treasury management
- General administration
- Prepare project proposals in conjunction with the National Director.
- Act as Secretary for procurement meetings.
- Work on consultancy assignments in area of expertise as and when required with other staff members.
- Responsible for general maintenance of MISA House.
- Arrange for insurance of MISA assets and employees.
- Ensure adequate custody of all MISA assets.
- Other general administration duties that may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Professional qualification ACCA, CIMA, ZICA, CA
- At least 3 years working experience on a similar position
- Proficiency in excel and Pastel
- Good organizational and reporting skills
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirement, please send your CV to the email below:
or bring in person to MISA Zambia office :Plot Number 3814 ,
Martin Mwamba Road Off Great East,
postal Address Box 32295, Lusaka.