Design Innovation And Digital Fabrication Scholarships
- Partial Funding
- Queensland University of Technology
- Creative practice, communication, design
- International Students
Design Innovation and Digital Fabrication Scholarships is open for International Students The scholarship allows Research level programm(s) in the field of Creative practice, communication, design taught at Queensland University of Technology The deadline of the scholarship is 30 Oct 2020.
Design Innovation and Digital Fabrication Scholarships is available to undertake Research level programs at Queensland University of Technology.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
The successful applicants will receive a scholarship, tax-exempt and indexed annually $28,092 per annum for a period of three years as a living stipend.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates should have recently completed a first-class Honours degree, a research Masters degree, or a coursework Masters degree with a significant research component from a recognized institution and in a cognate discipline
- They will be able to take up the program and begin full-time study preferably by February 2021 but before the 1st July 2021
- Students have a strong interest in undertaking a three-year research project on design innovation and digital fabrication in sustainable manufacturing and demonstrate excellent capacity and potential for research.
For taking admission, you must meet the admission criteria for a PhD program at QUT. After that, they can complete the application form for this award.