DATA COLLECTORS (X12) NEEDED AT POPULATION MEDIA CENTRE (PMC).
Data Collectors x12
Population Media Center (PMC) is a non-profit, international organization, which strives to improve the health and well-being of people around the world using entertainment-education strategies. Founded in 1998, PMC has over 20 years of field experience in social behaviour change communication, impacting more than 50 countries around the world.
PMC seeks applications to fill the positions of Data Collectors (12).
Under the supervision of Monitoring & Evaluation Manager, the Data Collectors will be responsible for the following:
- Enter data from paper-based tools.
- Key in all variables, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Organize all entered tools in readiness for verification and storage.
- Enter data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted.
- Resolve discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents.
- Perform any other appropriate tasks determined by the supervisor and/or officials of Population Media Center.
- Travel to different provinces in Zambia.
Qualifications and experience:
- Grade 12 certificate and excellent written and spoken English.
- Proficient in speaking any of the following; Bemba, Lozi, Tonga, Nyanja, Kaonde, Lunda and Luvale.
- Strong statistical skills including knowledge of Microsoft applications and others such as Excel, EPI Info, CS Pro, STATA 11 and above, and SPSS.
- Proficient in computer usage.
Method of Application
To apply, submit cover letter and CV via email to the email below: