DAAD: Re-Invitation Programme For Former Scholarship Holders
- Fully Funded Former holders of DAAD research grants or study scholarships
- Germany Universities
- Undergraduate, Postgraduate
- All Subjects
- International Students as well as germany students.
DAAD: Re-invitation Programme for Former Scholarship Holders is open for International Students as well as germany students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Germany Universities The deadline of the scholarhip is Deadline Varies.
DAAD grants offer students and academics and scientists the opportunity to carry out research and continue their education in Germany. There are funding programmes for various qualification phases and stages in a career.
The aim of this programme is to enable former scholarship holders to carry out research and working projects in Germany and to maintain contacts as part of DAAD’s global alumni network.
DAAD: Re-invitation Programme for Former Scholarship Holders is available to undertake Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programs at Germany Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
All nationalities students are eligible to apply.
- Former holders of DAAD research grants or study scholarships, who were funded for a period of over six months
- Former East German scholarship holders who studied for at least one year in Germany
- Monthly payments of
2,000 euros for assistant teachers, assistant professors and lecturers
2,150 euros for professors
- Monthly payments for former scholarship holders who work outside the science sector will be calculated based upon their qualifications accordingly.
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
- Other payments cannot be made.
An independent selection committee reviews applications.
The most important selection criteria are:
- Academic achievements and, if applicable, publications, which must be documented in the curriculum vitae and a list of publications
- A convincing and well-planned research or work project
- In the case of working stays outside the science sector, particular attention is paid to the following questions:
- – Will the stay in Germany have a sustainable effect on your professional activity?- Can you expect it to have multiplier effects, for example, in the form of planned publications?- Will your stay in Germany promote existing cooperations?
Check application procedure as per your country/nationality here