Reporting to the Distribution Supervisor, the successful applicant’s main role will be to assist the driver with all distribution and truck duties, load. issue and visually inspect alt Cylinders and Welding Products at all loading points in order to provide an efficient safe customer service.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Receiving & loading alt cylinders from external and internal customers.
- Ensuring that cylinders are loaded in an orderly and acceptable manner on the truck or dock.
- Visually inspecting all cylinders loaded on the truck and ensuring that they are of the correct ownership.
- Carrying out all AFROX activities as per legal instructions from driver.
- Adhering to alt safety procedures and good housekeeping practices.
- Issuing of products & cylinders in strict accordance with AFROX official documents.
- Physically checking all cylinder transactions to ensure correctness.
- Ensuring that all cylinder transactions are on a full for empty basis unless differently specified on the documents.
- Ensuring that all products are transported in a safe and saleable condition.
- Ensuring that all AFROX Zambia safety inspections, vehicle checks, and road driving regulations are complied with by driver.
- Assisting the driver to monitor road conditims, speed, traffic and other road hazards.
- Assisting the driver always when reversing, mmitoring all obstacles to ensure safe reversing.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- A full Grade 12 School certificate or equivalent.
- A certificate in automotive mechanics witl be an added advantage
- A minimum of three (3) years working experience.
- Must be older than 18 years of age.
- A valid class CE drivers’ licence will be an added advantage.
Afrox Zambia Limited is an equal opportunity employer. If you are interested and you possess the relevant qualifications and experience required, kindly send your application clearly stating the position applied, attaching a detailed C. V with three traceable referees, copies of academic and professional qualifications to:
Or email your applicatim to: [email protected].
Closing date: Tuesday 11th May 2021
Only short-listed candidates shall be responded to.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]