Applications are invited from suitably qualified, self-motivated, highly driven, enthusiastic, and innovative individuals to fill the position of COLLECTIONS AND RECOVERY OFFICER reporting to the Head of Collections and Recoveries, in the following towns: SOLWEZI, KASAMA, MANSA, CHIPATA, KABWE, KITWE, CHOMA and LUSAKA.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contact debtors by telephone regarding the collection and recovery of outstanding debt amounts.
- Perform skip tracing to physically contact the debtor.
- Meet and Negotiate re-payment with debtors by form of payment in full, settlements and / or payment arrangements.
- Follow up on promise to pay and payment commitment cases to ensure a positive resolution.
- Contact relevant employers with outstanding debts in line with policy and procedures.
- Negotiate, set up and monitor payment arrangements in accordance with delegations and procedures.
- Refer matters to for legal recovery action where necessary
- Liaise with Senior Recovery Officers regarding overdue amounts and employer payment/non-payment.
- Meet monthly collection goals as assigned by management.
- The ideal candidate should preferably be able to drive with access to a private / personal motor vehicle for purpose of field debt collection visits.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Minimum Diploma or better in any business related course
- Computer literate (Microsoft word, excel, and power point)
- Previous Debt collections experience added advantage
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication
- Ability to meet Targets
- Ability to follow instructions
- Planning and organization skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be part of our vibrant and result oriented team, send your applications to [email protected] or drop your handwritten or typed application letter with CV and copies of academic certificates attached in a single Document. Please indicate the region that you are applying for.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and the deadline for sending applications is 12th October 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]