Reporting to the Country Manager. The job holder shall be responsible for planning, coordination, monitoring and supervision of all engineering projects undertaken on the sites, in order to ensure projects completion within time frame, cost and quality specifications for improved service delivery.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- The candidate shall hold minimum qualification such as Degree in Civil Engineering.
- A valid Driver’s license.
- Should have a full Grade 12 certificate.
- Masters in project management is an added advantage.
- Member of the Engineering Institute of Zambia (EIZ) and have a valid EngRB practicing licenses.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitoring and supervision of all engineering projects undertaken in the company, in order to ensure projects completion within timeframe, cost and quality specifications for improved service delivery.
- Ensures the contractors and consultants adhere to the stipulated Terms of Reference and specification of works during execution of works for all projects in the country.
- Prepares monthly project progress reports for Management information and decision making.
- Liaises with the Country engineer to ensure smooth and effective operations for improved service delivery.
- Ensures production, treatment and distribution of adequate and high quality water, reduction in water losses and provision of cost-effective sanitary services to customers through provision of efficient technical services.
- Develops and ensures implementation the Maintenance Management System in JANZA to achieve optimum equipment/plant performance.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]