VITALITE Zambia Ltd is a Zambian registered company founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia. Our stated mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households.
VITALITE Zambia prides itself at being the pioneer of fully integrated pay-as-you-go (PAYGO) services in Zambia and is fast growing towards being the best community distribution and service company that benefits all Zambian communities.
VITALITE Zambia, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the role of Business Analytics & Risk Manager in the Business Analytics & Risk department.
Purpose of the Role
The Business Analytics & Risk Manager will be responsible for overseeing the generation of reports relating to business performance, lead strategic proposals based on the trends identified and share with the directors accordingly, lead with the regular assessment of operational risk, oversee the management and updating of regional risk portfolio.
The Business Analytics & Risk Manager will, among other duties, be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Lead development of credit assessment processes
- Lead improving of credit approval process
- Oversee pricing is up to date
- Lead implementation of credit approval process
- Assist with strategic change, where requested
- Lead development of operational risk matrix
- Grade 12 with excellent Mathematics and English results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in general business administration, management accounting and computer science/IT.
- 4 – 6 years in financial services, telecommunications, information technology, academic research, advisory services and data analytics.
- 2+ years team management experience.
- Highly numerate
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Strong data analysis and visualization.
- CIMA graduates are preferred.
- Strong team leadership.
- Credit risk analysis.
- General understanding of Operational and Strategic Risks.
- Familiarity with SQL and/or R.
- Do you match the above-mentioned requirements?
Please send your full application including:
Essay: “How would you go about developing a business performance dashboard for the Executive Committee of a Fast Moving Consumer Goods Retailer? Using about 300 words, describe how you would do this.
2 References (previous employers or academic references)
Copy of any academic certificates
Method of Application
(Please indicate the role you are applying for in the subject)
Address: VITALITE HR Department, Head Office,
15 Lubwa Road, opposite International Labour Organization (ILO), Rhodes Park,
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.