At First Quantum, we develop the talent of our employees by taking a very different approach which is underpinned by a very different, very definite culture – the “First Quantum Way”.
Working with us is not like working anywhere else, which is why we recruit people who will take a bolder, smarter approach to spot opportunities, solve problems and deliver results.
Our culture is all about encouraging you to think independently and to challenge convention to deliver the best result. That’s how we continue to achieve extraordinary things in extraordinary locations.
- The suitable candidate will be required to adhere to all relevant requirements, policies, procedures and legal regulations pertaining to health, safety, environment and quality, as well as finance, human resources, and any other regulations as required by the company and relevant to the level of the role and responsibilities of the function.
- Apply their Knowledge and skill to Install and Troubleshoot Our Tracking System as per standard laid down procedures.
- Repairing and troubleshooting of Tracking system
- Diagnose and repair electrical faults in various vehicles and earth moving machines as maybe required.
- Prepare written troubleshooting reports, with findings, action taken and recommendations
- Provide proper auto electrical knowledge support to the Fleet management team when required
- Maintain work area/s in a satisfactory condition and ensure compliance with Workplace.
Method of application
Submit your CV and application on company website:
4 Oct 10:38