Omnia’s Agriculture division, the market leader in Southern Africa, comprises Omnia Fertilizer and Omnia Specialities. Their range of specialised products and services assist customers to optimise crop yield and quality.
A challenging career opportunity exists for a qualified Agronomist to join Omnia Zambia based in Mazabuka. The incumbent will provide professional fertilization and agronomic advice to farming enterprises and work in close cooperation with Omnia Regional Management.
- Management of allocated area/region in Zambia
- Marketing the Omnia Nutriology concept and fertilizer products to commercial farmers
- Management of stock, warehouse and debtors in dedicated area
- Farm visits, crop inspections and technical advice to farmers
- Plant nutrient proposals to Omnia and potential new clients
- BSc (Agric) with Soil Science / Agronomy / Horticulture / Plant Science
- Previous, similar experience will be a definite advantage
- Experience in and knowledge of permanent or seasoned crops
- Sound knowledge of fertilizer and chemical products with fertilization recommendations
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Interest in a dynamic marketing environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Presentation skills
- Computer literacy
A competitive remuneration package which includes company housing and fringe benefits such as medical aid, pension fund, company vehicle and various allowances, will be negotiated.
To apply, kindly send your CV to
Joep Joubert at firstname.lastname@example.org or see Joubert & Associates’ website for more information