WebsitesparcsysSparc Systems Limited
Sparc Systems is an Enterprise IT support provider in Africa
Main purpose of job: To perform general administrative duties and provide support to the Administrative Officer as required.
- Writing and dispatching routine or straightforward letters
Answering general queries by telephone
Sorting and opening post
Obtaining information from the computer
Maintaining records, filing systems and computer files
Undertaking any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required.
Acting as a personal assistant to the Branch Manager
These are the key duties and responsibilities for the post and they are subject to regular review. Any significant changes to the role will be subject to consultation.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like computers and printers
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- A minimum of degree in related filed; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant will be a plus
An attractive package will be offered to successful candidates, commensurate with skills and experience.
Interested candidates should submit their applications with detailed CV with names and addresses of at least 3 traceable referees by email only to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org