A Front Desk Supervisor/lnsurance Liaison Officer is Needed in Zambia
A Front Desk Supervisor/lnsurance Liaison Officer is Needed in Zambia.
Premium Medical Services Ltd is one ofthe most successful Management Buy Outs having withstood the complex and dynamic storms of the Private Sector for the last Twenty-Five Years. Competent and well motivated staff is our key strength. The following positions has fallen vacant in our Nursing and Front Desk Departments and if you meet these requirements and a team player the opportunity is here for you:-
Duties and Responsibilities
- In charge of the front desk at Premium Medical Services Limited Hospital.
- Ensure that Insurance Claims are processed in a timely manner, and that they are processed in accordance with proper policies and procedures.
- Register and generate attendance numbers for all clients/patients using medipac or soft clinic software.
- To facilitate the effective screening of patients in the consultation rooms on first come first serve basis.
- Act an intermediary between various Insurance Companies and clients or patients by offering information and education about services/products
- Acts as a liaison between the organization, its insurance provider and agents, claimants, and policy holders regarding the status and eligibility for coverage for all relevant claims
- Preparing reports related to claims in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of all relevant products.
- Verify, bill and invoice using medipac or soft clinic software.
- To keep registration forms by filing them separately.
- To ensure that, individual members are up to date in membership fees payments and this is in collaboration with accounts/marketing departments.
- Any other lawful responsibilities which management may deem fit and necessary for the smooth operation of the hospital.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma In Library Studies/ Diploma in Computer Studies/Diploma in Front Desk Management/Diploma in any Insurance Related Course.
- Should have worked at a front desk with 3 years’ experience in a busy environment.
- Experience in a Healthcare will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Leadership, communication and organizational skills.
- Compassionate with sound judgement and problem-solving skills.
- Computer Literate and Proficient in Medical Software
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task.
- Team player.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply to:-
Premium Medical Services Ltd,
PO Box 35177,