- Partial Funding
- University of Queensland
- Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Technology
- International Students, Domestic Students
PhD Computer Engineering: University of QueensLand is available to undertake PhD level programs at University of Queensland.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Technology
- the research area includes Verifying compiler optimization passes.
- international students
- Domestic Australian Students
The scholarship value is $40,000 per annum tax-free for three years, with the possibility of two 6-month extensions at the standard RTP rate ($28,092 per annum, indexed annually) in approved circumstances.
To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- A bachelor’s degree with at least honours class IIA or equivalent from approved universities, which includes a relevant research component.
- An honours or research master’s degree in computer science.
- A coursework master’s degree and an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes a relevant research component.
- A postgraduate degree of at least one year full-time equivalent with an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours IIA will be considered for PhD entry on a case by case basis.
- A bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of documented relevant research experience, including research publications.
- Take admission in the Ph.D. program at the University of Queensland.
- Submit an online application for the opportunity.