Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
Job Title: Warehouse Team Leader
Function: Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution
Company: Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia
Job Type: Permanent
Location – Town / City: Lusaka
Location – Country: Zambia
Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia works with the world’s most cherished trademark and invests in the most exciting events. Our Zambia operation currently has the vacancy of Warehouse Team Leader for dynamic individuals with energy and initiative, keen to impact from the outset. This position reports into the Warehouse Manager. The incumbent will be responsible for managing incoming material (glass, crates, outside manufactured goods, etc.), ensure efficient and accurate load making and prepare the warehouse for effective cycle count. He/ she will further be responsible for the Optimum running distances and times enforced for Forklifts. Manage overtime and labour productivity.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage stock rotation
- Ensures compliance to 5S requirements
- Ensures efficient and accurate load making
- Prepare warehouse for effective cycle count
- Inventory management by ensuring all stock can be accounted for.
- Ensure Optimum running distances and times are enforced for Forklifts
- Manage overtime, casual labour, labour productivity (cases per manhour)
- Manage incoming material (glass, crates, outside manufactured goods, etc.)
- Ensure optimum layout to reduce double handling and maximize space utilization
- Manage all tasks within the standards of excellent housekeeping and take effective care for Company assets within the team.
- Manage breaks & shorts – Warehouse breakages, Truck breakages, Stock destroyed, Stock adjustments Trade replacements, Trade returns”
- Record and address all substandard quality packaging and damages to maximise recovery and rework while minimising unnecessary write off.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Diploma in Warehouse Management,
- Grade 12 O levels Completed with 5 credits or better,
- 3 years general experience in Warehousing ,(ERP) system experience.
- Member of professional supply chain or procurement body would be advantageous
- 3-5 years warehousing and/ or logistics experience in an FMCG environment