Topstar is a Zambian communications company that has come to offer Digital life to all Zambians. As an equal opportunity employer and fast growing company, we are currently looking for experienced candidate to fill the vacancy of Warehouse Officer.
- General Management of warehouse, eg Cargo receiving, delivery and return which has to be done with safety according to the company policy and procedures.
- Able to maintain and do daily, weekly and monthly stock take.
- Able to file and update the warehouse file in an orderly manner.
- Able to make Computer transfers whenever it is necessary.
- Keep the warehouse clean and nice every day.
- Able to compile daily and monthly stock reports
- Able to do logistical arrangements
- Other commercial duties as assigned by upper management
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- Diploma or degree in Transport and logistics or any other related field.
- More than 2 year’s work experience
- Able to work without close supervision
- Excellent communications, writing and analytical skills and Problem solving skills.
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in MS Excel and word.
Kindly state your expected gross salary in your application letter.
Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically consisting of a letter and CV as a single document (PDF or word).
Applications should be saved and sent in the following format:
Job title, and Area _Name_CV note in the email title, or we’ll pass it directly
- e.g. Warehouse Officer_ Lusaka_mukuka_Bwalya_CV note.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org