Unil International Scholarship University Of Lausanne
Unil International Scholarship University Of Lausanne, Switzerland
- Fully Funded CHF 1,600 per month
- University of Lausanne
- All Subjects
- International Students
Unil International Scholarship University of Lausanne, Switzerland is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Lausanne. The deadline of the scholarship is 1 Nov (Annual).
Unil International Scholarship University of Lausanne, Switzerland is available to undertake Masters level programs at University of Lausanne.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Scholarship is open for students from all nationalities.
The scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the programme chosen by the student. It amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the masters (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen masters), with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year.
Students offered a scholarship will be exempt from the fixed registration fees for the courses, with the exception of the CHF 80.00 fees to be paid each semester.
- degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the masters programme at UNIL.
- To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- To have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught.
- Not to have been registered with UNIL in the past.
- To have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, “list of documents to attach to your application”).
You must not make an application for admission to the master’s degree via the Admissions Department (SII). Candidates must send their completed application (refer to the document, “list of documents to attach to your application”), unbound, by post.