Minimum Entry Requirements
The applicant should:
- Hold the Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE)/O’ Level or its equivalent with passes in at least 5 subjects obtained at the same sitting.
- Hold the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE)/A’ Level with at least 2 principal passes or its equivalent obtained at the same sitting.
- Diploma holders should have passed with at least a credit from a recognized institution.
- Postgraduate applicants must have an honors degree or its equivalent from a recognized degree awarding institution.
Applicants should note that;
- All academic documents presented must be from accredited institution
- CASES OF IMPERSONATION, FALSIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS OR GIVING FALSE/INCOMPLETE INFORMATION WHENEVER DISCOVERED WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION.
- Completed Applications must be accompanied with certified copies of academic documents
- Detailed information about the specific entry requirements for each programme can be obtained from the university website, http://registrar.must.ac.ug/downloads, or contact the Academic Registrar’s office.
- Applicants whose first language is not English or did not go through an education system with English as a medium of instruction will be required to provide evidence from a recognized English language training institution that they have sufficient command of English language to cope with the programmes.