- Create and execute detailed test scripts, test plans and test cases
- Work closely with Application Engineers to create test specifications.
- Review and analyze User Requirements Specifications.
- Assist in the identification, evaluation, and implementation of vendor-supplied package releases
- Assist in confirming the functionality as well as the compatibility with existing product features
- Ability to tackle problems that require extensive data gathering, investigation, review, and analysis
- Participate in brainstorm and design sessions with the intent of writing and completing test scripts for the use by any system tester or QA staff member
- Ability to completely and concisely write all necessary project documents required to complete project audits
- Read, understand, and interpret complex business and technical designs.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in IT/Software Engineering or related discipline
- Experience analyzing and reporting data to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions
- Strong communication skills, ability to interpret business rules and technical design
- Ability to analyze a situation and isolate root causes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (particularly Project, Visio, Word and Excel)
- Technical skills can be trained.
To apply for this job please visit mtnzambia.zohorecruit.com.