SOS Children’s Villages Zambia
INVITATION TO TENDER
TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION OF 24 AIR CONDITION EQUIPMENT TO THE SOS KITWE OFFICE
SOS Children’s Villages Zambia under Kitwe Office has set aside funds in the 2019 budget for the procurement of 24 air condition equipment to be installed in various buildings in Kitwe.
SOS Children’s Villages Zambia is now inviting capable and registered suppliers from the general public to bid for the supply, delivery and installation of 24 air condition equipment.
In order to qualify for participation, suppliers must submit the following documentation as part of the bid.
1) Profile; Business profile which should include business registration certificates (PACRA Incorporation certificate)
2) Dealer Authorization; Certification showing that you are authorized to supply the items e.g. if you are reselling on behalf of a manufacturer and any other such documentation that the Laws of Zambia would require you to possess in order to validate your dealing).
3) Tax Clearance; Valid tax clearance certificate
4) Price; Fully priced quotation with payment terms (SOS Children’s Villages Zambia does not offer advance payment. All payments will be made immediately after delivery has been completed). Partial deliveries will not be accepted and state clearly delivery period from the date of receipt of purchase order.
5) Warranty; the equipment should come with a minimum warranty of not less than 12 months from date of installation.
6) After-sale Service; in your proposal quote you should also indicate that you shall be able to provide after-sale service e.g. maintenance and repairs when needed (maintenance cost would be subject to external competition rule).
7) Site Visit; all interested contractors should conduct a mandatory site visit to measure the area where the air condition equipment will be installed before quoting the price. Site visit date and time will be Thursday 6th June 2019 at 09:00hrs and the contact persons at SOS Kitwe office is the Procurement Officer and the Village Foreman.
Note that all interested contractors should bear own cost for the site visit and any subsequent activities related to the preparation and submission of the final bid. No fees are charged for participation in this tender.
All bids/quotations must be delivered to the address below on or before 14:00hrs on Tuesday 11th June 2019. Late bids will be rejected. Suppliers who may wish to submit electronic quotations can do so provided such bids/quotations are fully signed.
The National Procurement Officer
SOS PHI Office
Email: Elastol.Lungu@sos-zambia.org copy Mwenya.Mutale@sos-zambia.org, Simate.Simate@sos-zambia.org
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org