Strathclyde Postgraduate Research International Scholarship, 2020-21
- Partial Funding
- University of Strathclyde
- Postgraduate, Research
- Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Physics
- International Students
Strathclyde Postgraduate Research International Scholarship, 2020-21 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Postgraduate, Research level programm(s) in the field of Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Physics taught at University of Strathclyde The deadline of the scholarhip is 31 Dec 2020.
Strathclyde Postgraduate Research International Scholarship, 2020-21 is available to undertake Postgraduate, Research level programs at University of Strathclyde.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
International Students are eligible for this scholarship program.
The University will provide a scholarship that covers full UK/EU PhD tuition fees for 36 months and a tax-free stipend of £ 15,285 per year for the full four-year duration. International Students applying must be able to provide evidence and pay the difference between the UK Home Fee and the International Fee.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have achieved a first-class or upper second class honours in a relevant degree, including Civil Engineering/Geotechnical Engineering/ Physics/ /Chemical Engineering/ Environmental Engineering or an equivalent qualification at Masters level.
- Must be highly motivated to undertake multidisciplinary research.
In order to apply for the opportunity , students must take admission in a postgraduate research degree programme at the University of Strathclyde. After that, they can send the following documents through email: Dr Matteo Pedrotti (matteo.pedrotti-at-strath.ac.uk) for this opportunity.