SERVICE CENTRE MANAGER AT BRIDGESTONE EMIA
Service Centre Manager
The purpose of this role is to manage and control all aspects of the Service Centre including health and safety and controlling the expenses within budget parameters. Promote Company and welfare of all employees at the service Centre. The position requires a regional focus to ensure that a quality service offering is implemented and maintained at the service Centre.
Financials and Sales
- Achievement of all Sales Targets
- Control expenses within parameter by branch
- Ensure company assets are maintained
- To ensure Profit is achieved
- Ensure superior service deliveries
- Weekly and Monthly reviews with line management in terms of budget achievement, income, expenses
- Establish and maintain close relationships with customers
- Manage dead and slow moving stock
- Manage stock holding to less than 1 (one) months turn over.
Health & Safety
- Achieve Health and Safety standards as set out by Company.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Grade 12 certificate
- Degree / Diploma in Business Administration or Sales Management
- Minimum 5 year experience at this level
- SAP experience will be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 year Supply chain/Inventory /Warehouse management
- MS Office/ Excel proficient.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: