Zynle Foods Ltd is a food supply chain management and manufacturing company based in Lusaka, Zambia.
It is specialized in fresh vegetables and fruits distribution as well as processing and manufacturing.
Zynle Foods Limited is a subsidiary of Zynle Group of Companies.
We are seeking to employ a Sales & Marketing Manager to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience within the FMCG space, existing relationships with major retailers and supermarket chains.
The Sales & Marketing Manager, will bear responsibility for the sale and marketing of the company’s products and will be required to effectively manage relationships with the company’s direct retail customers and selected distribution partners in all provinces to properly introduce the company’s products and achieve measurable growth in sales revenue and market share.
The Sales & Marketing Manager, will be involved in the development of cohesive marketing strategies and support materials to advertise and promote the company’s products and build recognition and loyalty to its brands among Zambian consumers.
The Sales & Marketing Manager, will assist in the preparation and administration of annual budgets, responsible for recruitment, training and assessment of direct reports within the Sales & Marketing department and is also expected to assist in the process of developing new products under brands saleable
Qualifications, skills, experience and other attributes required
- A qualification in Marketing or Business Administration or related field.
- A minimum of five (3) years’ experience in the FMCG industry with a minimum of two (1) years’ experience effectively managing.
- Demonstrable success in consumer marketing
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- A highly motivated, proactive, creative and efficient individual
- Able to work well under pressure
- Highly organized, adaptable with the ability to multitask
- Customer-centric, strong interpersonal and relationship management skills and a positive attitude
- Excellent numerical, negotiation, communication and presentational skills
- Results-, detail- and deadline-oriented
- Meticulous and analytically-minded with the ability to prepare comprehensive reports
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Dynamics applications, WordPress and online project management and collaboration tools
- Fluent in English; ability to speak Spanish fluently or at an advanced level would be an asset
- Domestic travel will be required.
Method of Application
For immediate consideration, Please send your updated resume and 3-4 bullet points on your relevant experience to the email below: